Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas on Euclid


Today, the boys and I went to Ontario to check out the "Christmas on Euclid" Nativity story displays while mom was scrap booking. These things have been around since I was a small boy, and I'm afraid that with all the political correctness that has plagued our country of late, they may not be around too much longer. We had a good time reading the plaques, and the boys had a blast running in between the displays. I got good pictures of all of them, so if you're intersted, I can email you the whole series. I got some good shots of Jesus hand on the ground.

After Euclid we went to brother Mikes and had lunch at Juanita's. Hanging out with family is what this time of year is all about.

Hope all is happy and bright - check out the pics.




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home