Friday, December 08, 2006

Sing We Now of Christmas


I love Christmas music; all kinds; most styles. The hip-hop thing doesn't really work for me, but everything else from classical, jazz, country, rock, techno - it's all pretty much good.

Last weekend, both of our boys were in the Flipside kids "musical theatre." My buddy Mark has been working with them on the tech stuff, and my friend Josh did the lighting. I helped Mark during the actual production by running the sound board while he called out ques. Both of our boys had "solo" parts. Josh was Grandpa Eddie, and his honking walking stick and Frank Sinatra "Ba Ba Ba Boom" singing really got the crown laughing. Caleb got to deliver the Christmas message; "Today, in the City of David, a Saviour has been born to you, who is Christ the LORD." Here's a couple of pics. You can see more at Flipsides website.

I love doing Christmas stuff...more to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle, Deanne, Lauren, Gracie, Isabel, and Sophia said...

I admired Josh's commitment to his craft. He was the only one who dyed his hair gray. He's come a long way from not wanting to be in the musicals at all.

12:03 PM

 
Blogger Stef said...

Josh was the funniest up there! He was great!

3:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home